Intellectual Property Lawyers Naperville

 

Intellectual Property Lawyers Naperville

The Corridor Law Group consists of dedicated and experienced intellectual property lawyers in Naperville, all with pedigrees from top law firms, with decades of combined experience. Our mission is to provide powerful and value-oriented intellectual property services that secure patents, trademarks, and copyrights. The intellectual property lawyers at know what it takes to protect your ideas and ready those ideas for commercialization.

Give us a call today at 630-417-7553 to find out more about the services our intellectual property lawyers in Naperville provide or if you have any questions about protecting your innovative ideas. You can also fill out the easy to use the contact form located on this page and one of our knowledgeable associates will respond to your form submission as soon as possible.

 

Talented Intellectual Property Lawyers in Naperville

 

Our intellectual property lawyers in Naperville understand what it takes to protect your most precious and important ideas. We are aware that these ideas can result in the future success of your company and provide services that go beyond protecting your ideas because having a technologically sound and inventive idea simply isn’t enough. You need to have a plan and path for commercialization and monetization.

Why is having a path for monetization so important? Believe it or not, roughly 2 to 3 percent of patents issued will actually cover something that is being put to commercial use. The other 97% of patents are considered stillborn. They may have had commercial potential, but they are now just sitting without making money. Most companies can’t afford to get protection for their ideas only to let them sit on the shelf and that is why we help create a plan to monetize your ideas.

 

Affordable Intellectual Property Lawyers in Naperville

 

At Corridor Law Group, our intellectual property services are 25% less than the top Chicago IP firms and 50% less expensive than the nation’s top general practice firms. We also offer flexible billing options. For more information on our intellectual property lawyers in Naperville or if you have any questions about what our services entail, call today at 630-417-7553. Or simply fill out the contact form on this page and we will respond shortly.


Email us here

We are eager to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us via this private email form.
  • (This nifty little tool helps us keep SPAM to a minimum. We appreciate your cooperation.)
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.